Our clinic tailors sustainable healthy eating programmes for you
Welcome to Inner Strength Nutrition, the boutique Nutrition Consultancy which offers one to one consultations as well as small workshops, and provides tailored safe and sustainable eating programmes covering many areas including: permanent weight loss, general dietary health information for families and Sport Nutrition advice for athletes and active people.
We also run small 2 hour workshops each month on various topics including Weight Loss, Sports Nutrition, Detoxing Safely, and Beautiful Skin & Anti-aging Diet with a healthy Diet. These workshops provide an education into specific areas of nutrition, depending on your personal interest. They are a great way to learn about nutrition for people who are very busy and just want to know the correct nutrition facts without having to sift through a lot of mixed media messages.
Please contact Shelly Johnston with any questions on 0416 070 940 or through the contact page to book an appointment or simply fill in your preferred appointment time on line and I will confirm your appointment via email.
To book a place in the workshop of your choice, book on line today and your place will be confirmed via email.
- I now have an extremely healthy daily diet after following Shelly's nutritional guidance. She has also helped reduce the pain caused by osteoarthritis by giving me an anti-inflammatory based diet and I also take 2 daily supplements which have reduced the pain in my hands. I also take an anti-inflammatory supplement which improves the appearance of my skin and I also take a daily supplement for my hair, nails and skin to improve their strength. I am really happy with my bi-monthly dietary consultations, and I will continue to seek her latest advice.~ Marilyn O'Carroll, Coogee. Retired - Hobby: Golf
- I found Shelly to be extremely thorough and insightful in her assessment of me. Her treatment plan worked like a charm and I have a renewed energy. I would highly recommend a visit to Shelly!~ D Downes - Artarmon (2011)
- Nutrition is crucial when training for an endurance race, such as an Ironman triathlon. Correct nutrition helps you manage your weight whilst maintaining high energy levels in training and be stronger whilst staying injury free. Having a good nutrition plan for the race day is what gets you across the line in record time! Thanks Inner Health nutrition for your ongoing support!~ Sasha Khoma, Maroubra – Ironman (2012)
- In professional boxing it’s so vitally important to get your weight exactly right. You can’t take any risks in getting it wrong. I was having trouble losing the weight and my energy levels were badly affected using the diet I was on myself. So, I consulted Shelly at Inner Strength Nutrition. After just one session and following the new diet plan she designed especially for my body type and training, my energy levels soared and the weight fell off and in addition, I was able to preserve my muscle for strength.~ Steve Lovett – Professional Boxer (Record 6/0 5 by KO)
- I have found Shelly to be a very professional, mature, personable and helpful nutritionist. She made me aware of my bad eating habits and recommended foods and supplements that have been lacking in my diet. For the first time in years I have lost weight and feel terrific. People comment on how well I look. I can thoroughly endorse Shelly as the nutritionist for you.~ Roy Shackley - Analyst (2012)
- I saw Shelly about 12 months ago regarding digestion problems in particular bloating of the abdomen. In the past I have seen several health professionals regarding my digestive issues, all of which had completely different theories and all wanted to make severe changes to my diet (which were completely unsustainable). Shelly was able to make a few changes to my diet and the results were seen almost instantly! Shelley supplied me with an eating plan and recommended I purchase some natural, over-the-counter remedies all of which were tasty and affordable. I no longer have issues with my digestion and as an indirect result, have lost a few kilos. Thank you Shelley- I now have a flat stomach!~ J. Waller, Coogee - Financial Planner (March, 2013)
- Wow! You made quite an impression on the Can Tooers!! Thank you so much for speaking with the participants this week. They said you were very informative with lots of useful tips!!! And they thought you were lovely!!!~ Laurie Ryan – Guest Speaker Co-ordinator, Cantoo
- I went to see Shelly in 2012, at Inner Strength Nutrition as I was dealing with alot of bloating after eating and I had chronic sinusitis that had annoyed me for years. I was using alot of nasal sprays prescribed by my GP to keep it under control. Through completing a diet diary over a couple of weeks, Shelly suggested I was intolerant to wheat, and after cutting bread and other wheat products out of my diet, not only did the bloating completely disappear, so did the chronic sinusitis. I also lost 5kg in weight which I have kept off. I am really happy with the outcome of my consultation with Shelly. I then sent my son to see her~ Janine Coutts - Retail Manager, Coogee
- I was feeling pretty fatigued all the time from all the training before and after school, as well as having to cope with my school work. I had a consultation with Shelly at Inner Strength Nutrition, and she explained that I wasn’t eating the right carbohydrates, and was also not having enough electrolytes. Once I changed my diet and started hydrating, and rehydrating correctly, my energy levels were totally restored. Well worth the consultations for my long term renewed energy.~ JJ Coutts – Cricketter with NSW Cricket
- More than happy to provide some feedback on Shelley Johnston, who presented to the C&P East squads on Wed & Thurs night (my team was Wed night). Although I believe it was Shelley's first presentation, she did a great job. Arrived early and spoke to me at length about what the squads are training for to gain a clear understanding. Was well prepared with substantial notes, but also understood about limited time frames and presented accordingly. Provided the squad with detailed printouts to take home and review (great win for the team to have something to hang onto). Really appreciate her presentation and information, so a big thank you fro the C&P pool teams. Cheers, Adrian Fyson~ Adrian Fyson – Swimming Team Captain at Cantoo